|01||Global Networking - 5 MOU Signing||
- Incheon and LA Local Government - Establishment of Joint Cooperation System for UAM Industry Development
- IIAC-LAWA - Establishment of Cooperation System in the UAM Field between Two Airports
- IAIAC-UML - Establishment of Cooperation System in the UAM Field
* IAIAC:Institute for Aerospace Industry- Academia Collaboration * UML: Urban Movement Labs - Incheon Metropolitan Government, Mint Air-Lotte Consortium (Lotte Holdings, Lotte Rental) - UAM Demonstration Flight Support
- Incheon International Airport Corporation, Hyundai Motor Company, Hyundai Engineering & Construction, Korean Air, and KT - Building the UAM Ecosystem
|02||Conference - 40 Speakers across the world||
|03||Exhibition - 20 Organizations||
Participating organizations : Volocopter, Hyundai Motor, Hanwha System, Korean Air, Etc.
The airport shuttle in the metropolitan area is expected to be the first commercial model for K-UAM in 2025. A comprehensive scenario of boarding and operating based at Incheon Airport, the destination of departure.